Friday, January 17, 2014

And Then God Created the Internet

Okay, so chances are you won't find that sentence in the Bible no matter how long you look. There's a lot of bad stuff on the internet. There's bad stuff trying to distort everything God created. But there's still good to be found.
Nature is beautiful even if it does house spiders and snakes and other creepy-crawlers.
Unity and relationships are good even despite arguments.
The internet is good despite the fact that there's a lot of junk to be found.

I feel like I have hit the blogging world with full force. Since I started writing, I have also started reading many many MANY blogs. So many are so good! Full of grace, full of beauty, full of JESUS! And the internet reaches so far! I have never left the country. I have never even left my little corner of the country. But my God story has. I found out today that my blog is being read by people in America, Russia, Serbia, Germany, Canada, France, UK, Cambodia, and Malaysia.  That blows my mind! My God story has covered more ground than I physically could have in the same amount of time- its crazy!

I don't understand it but at the same time I do. I have said for awhile now that there is purpose in my story, there is purpose in this illness, there is purpose in my struggle. And on top of all that- God lets me share it! With NINE different countries so far. I have been trying to wrap my brain around this since I realized it earlier this evening. God is so truly amazing.

I have no idea really who actually is credited with creating the internet or why. But I do know that God was sovereign over it. The start of the internet was no shock to my God. And now His name is being made known through it.

Does anyone else think this is just simply amazing that God can and will use even the nastiest of mediums to call His children? To encourage His children? To unite His children? 
AHHHH its just so awesomely wonderful! 

If you just pay attention, God will blow your mind and amaze you. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment